SALES & REFUNDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for shopping at Mdada! We appreciate that you're time spent with us during our livestreams and making purchases for items that we truly believe in.
As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at Mdada. By making a purchase at Mdada or any of its subsidiary channels, you agree to the terms set forth below.
I. 30-DAY RETURN POLICY
We want you to be thrilled with the products you purchase from Mdada. We seek out the best products through close partnership and collaboration with our suppliers. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that event, we invite you to review the following terms related to returning a product.
The Return of product
Return requests can only be made within 30 days of the date you've received the item. To initiate this request, please contact us at our customer service hotline 88090448 so that we can facilitate the return. Please note that the policy is subject to the conditions below:
- Only items in new condition can be returned. Products that are opened, with scratches, stained, damaged, used, consumed or any other modification will not be accepted. We reserve the right not to refund a product that, in our reasonable opinion, has become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear, misuse; or as a result of failure to take reasonable care of the product.
- Please return the items in the original packaging, which is designed carefully to avoid shipping damages. If you have already discarded the original packaging, you can use the best packaging material that you can find to package the item sufficiently to avoid damage in transit back to us. We encourage customers to photograph the items scheduled for return and the condition of the packaging before handing them over to our delivery partners. We will not be able to accept the returned product if it is damaged during the return transit.
- We are unable to accommodate returns / exchanges / refunds for the following items:
- Any item that is frozen
- Any food items that are consumed
- Any item described with cosmetic defects
- All skincare items that has been used or opened from manufacturer’s sealed packaging
A 15% restocking fee based on the original invoiced value will be deducted from your refund. As such, you will be refunded the following: Purchase Price - Restocking Fee = Refunded Amount (S$). Please do note that the restocking fee will also apply if you wish to return the item(s) in order to place another order. For luxury bags there will be an additional $150 for authentication to ensure that the returned item was not swapped with a non-genuine piece.
The restocking fee is for us to cover cost associated with handling and processing returns. It can include and is not limited by,
- Returned product cannot be sold as new anymore e.g. fingerprints, damaged packaging
- Cost to bring the item back to saleable condition
- Returned products need to be inspected, repackaged
- Shipping usually absorbed when you make purchase with us and the shipping fee to bring the item back to us
- Payment gateway fee charged by our payment gateway provider to handle both credit card and paynow transactions.
- Authentication fee for luxury bags
Refunds will be performed after we have collected the returned item. All refunds will take 14 business days to process and we will issue refunds in the form of a credit back to the original method of payment.
No restocking fee will be charged for the following
- Wrong item received
- Allergic reaction to products with proof of said allergic reactions, Mdada reserves the right to request for any additional proof in terms of doctors note etc.
- Defective items that are not explicitly mentioned in regards to preloved items.
- Topping up for another deal that you wish to change to of a higher value or quantity
- Refunding the amount to floating credit.
II. ORDER CHANGE OR CANCELLATION
If you change your mind and decide to cancel your order/ change order or any item(s) in your order, please notify us anytime during or after the stream. A 15% restocking fee applies. If the item has been delivered please refer to the above instructions on how to initiate a return and refund.
In the event you wish to cancel your existing order and place a new order, kindly note that a new delivery lead time will be given at the time of new purchase.
All refunds will take 14 business days to process and will be credited back to the original mode of payment.
Cancellation of Orders with Discount Voucher
If you cancel any item(s) in your order with a voucher/floating credit applied, you will be refunded only the final paid price after the applied discount – which is apportioned among the items in your order according to their respective value. The value discount will be apportioned in this manner: (Each line item’s purchase price / total order value) - voucher/floating credit value.
Upon cancellation of item(s) in your order, the whole absolute-value of the voucher/floating credit which was initially applied will be credited back into your account.
The above Cancellation Policy may not necessarily be applicable to all products or scenarios and Mdada reserves the right to handle it on a case to case basis.
Please whatsapp or call our customer service team (Mon-Fri 11am-8pm) to process this request.
III. ORDER CONFIRMATION
Mdada will send the sales order confirmation SMS within the day of purchase which will reflect the products purchased. For paynow orders customers are required to submit a screenshot of the paynow confirmation page to 89383044 and we will confirm the transaction once we receive the order form submitted through the link.
IV. PURCHASE WITH PURCHASE ORDERS
We constantly seek to provide the best value for our customers hence all PWP (Purchase with Purchase) sales are carefully priced. As such, all PWP has to be purchased with the main bundle deal. In some instances a restocking fee may apply if Mdada deems that no main deal was purchased and the PWP has to be refunded. (Refer to returns and refunds)
V. PRODUCT INFORMATION
We endeavour to ensure that all the products sold by us are accurately described, and we rely on information provided to us by our suppliers. Unfortunately, on some occasions, it is possible that our host’s description will contain errors and we reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies at any time, including after you have placed an order.
In some cases, the products we offer for sale are preloved or made from natural or organic materials, and there may be small variations between the product image(s) and the product you receive. This will always be mentioned by our hosts. We will provide information about the product especially preloved during the livestream as accurately with information provided by our supplies in regards to defects, signs of use, colour transfer, discolouration, etc.
Photos will be provided in regards to preloved items through whatsapp after the product has be reserved. The customer is responsible to ask for additional photos to ensure that they fully understand the condition of the bag. Any request for refund after will be subjected to a restocking fee refer to (returns and refunds).
We endeavour to ensure that all colours are displayed accurately, but you should be aware that colours may appear slightly differently on different displays and screens. The shade of colour from screen to screen is not a fault or error.
VI. Preloved items
Preloved items, may have inherent cosmetic defects, and may not have the appearance of looking brand new. Customers acknowledge that they are fully aware of these cosmetic defects and that the discounted price of these items sold reflect this acknowledgement.
Close up photos will be provided upon winning the bid, if you choose to accept the condition and make payment the sale will be final.
Should you want to refund after due to a change of mind, defects in the product, Etc. There will be a 15% restocking fee and a $150 dollar re-authentication fee by our authenticators. The final refund amount will be,
Purchase price – 15% - $150 = Refunded amount.
The refund will be made back to the original mode of payment.
Should you choose to refund the bag back to store credit the 15% fee will not apply. The $150 re-authentication fee will still stand. The final amount will be,
Purchase price - $150 = refunded amount back into floating credit.